Renault Retail Group UK
Your safety is our highest priority
It is vitally important that you are able to visit our dealerships safely, so we have worked responsibly in
accordance with Government guidelines on COVID-19 to implement the following safety measures:
- We have carried out Covid-19 Risk Assessments issued by the Government. Click here to view
- We have placed convenient floor markings in all our dealerships to help you keep a safe distance of 2 metres.
- We have also introduced a limit to the number of people inside our dealerships
- All of our colleagues will wear a face masks, and we have installed protective screens at all workstations.
- We have made hand sanitiser readily available for all customers and colleagues to use. Upon arrival at the
dealership we kindly ask you to sanitise your hands thoroughly.
- All desks, workstations and card payment machines are cleaned & sanitised regularly.
- Car sanitation
We have produced a short video of what to expect when visiting our dealership. Please take the time to watch our Short video.
With these safety measures in place you can be assured that we are committed to keep both our customers and staff
We are very much looking forward to welcoming back our customers to Renault Retail Group.
Ludovic Troyes, Managing Director