Terms and Conditions
Renault Retail Group are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. All offers are subject to terms and conditions. Renault Retail Group reserve the right to change or cancel offers without notice. All images and specifications shown are for illustrative purposes and should be confirmed with your local dealership.
All calls to and from Renault Retail Group may be recorded for quality and training purposes.
The Renault Clio I-Music special Edition is a PCP finance deal with the following re payment details. Cash Price £6019, Deposit £NIL, 48 monthly payments of £129.90, Guaranteed future value £2025.28 APR 15.70%. This model is NOT available on the Clio scrappage deal.
Insurance offer for Clio & Twingo
Available on all qualifying new Clio Expression 1.2 16V ordered by September 2013 for residents of the UK excluding Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and the Isle Of Man. To claim the 12 months insurance, your customer should contact Renault Insurance on 0800 389 5421.
1 years insurance included on every retail Clio Expression 1.2 16V 75 ordered from 3rd June to 26th June when bought on RCI non scheme Selections. This offer is for 12 months insurance for the driver and one additional named driver.
1 years insurance included on every retail Twingo Dynamique 1.2 16V 75 when bought on RCI non scheme Selections. This offer is for 12 months insurance for the driver and one additional named driver.
- Minimum Standard excess of £250 for accidental damage, fire and theft claims (Area excess increases and/or any young driver or inexperienced excess, if applicable, will be in addition to your standard compulsory excess)*
- Cover excludes driving other cars.
- Cover will be for 12 months from the date of inception
- Use of the vehicle will be either Social Domestic and Pleasure, Including Commuting or Personal Business Use
DRIVERS QUALIFYING CRITERIA
- Minimum age 21
- Maximum age 70 at inception of policy
- Private individuals only
- First registered keeper of the vehicle only
- All drivers must hold a current, full UK or EU Licence for a minimum of 3 years
- All drivers must have a minimum UK driving experience of 1 year
- Maximum of 1named drivers permitted - all drivers subject to the same qualifying criteria.
- Drivers with no more than 2 minor conviction or fixed penalty notices within the last 5 years, with a maximum of 3 penalty points per conviction (as per Underwriters Standard terms and acceptance criteria*).
- The proposer must have at least 3 years No Claims Bonus available to use on this vehicle
- New Clio Expression 1.2 16V 75 only built to the manufacturer’s UK specification and sold via an authorised Renault UK retailer.
- Drivers disqualified from driving or had their licence revoked for any reason within the last 5 years
- Drivers with major convictions as per underwriter’s standard terms and acceptance criteria*
- Drivers with one or more fault or theft claims within the last 3 years, excluding windscreen claims
- Any driver with a non-motoring related conviction, in line with the 'Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974)'
- Any driver who has been previously declined insurance or had an insurance contract cancelled
- Modified vehicles - other than official optional extras fitted and sold by manufacturer or Renault UK retailer at date of purchase. All drivers are subject to the above acceptance criteria.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- NIL premium refund or cash equivalent if the policy is cancelled before renewal
- The inception of the policy will be the date of first registration and cannot be changed
- Administration Charges will be made for any policy amendments made more than 30 days following the policy inception date (e.g. change of address)
- No Claims Bonus(NCB) can be 'protected' during the period of insurance for charge of £42.50 inc IPT subject to all drivers being over 25 years of age and proof of a minimum of 4 years NCB
- Equity Direct Broking Ltd reserves the right to cancel the policy following notification of a change in material facts (e.g. the insured is disqualified from driving post inception of the policy).
- Equity Direct Broking Limited reserves the right to request copies of additional information including driving licences, V5 Logbook and Proof of No Claims Bonus.
- Equity Direct Broking Limited reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any stage.
- Renault UK insurance is arranged and administered by Equity Direct Broking Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Registered Number 490061. Registered Address: Library House, New Road, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 4GD.Registered in England & Wales no: 6710272.
- This offer is not valid after September 2013
*This insurance offer is subject to standard underwriters terms and acceptance criteria in addition to the eligibility criteria applicable to this offer.
Twingo & Clio Free Insurance Finance Offer
Terms and exclusions apply. Warranty 100,000 miles. Service 48,000 miles. Visit renault.co.uk/4plus for details. Finance provided by and insurance arranged by RCI Financial ServicesLimited, PO Box 149, Watford WD17 1FJ. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. You must be at least 18 and a UK resident (excluding the Isle of Man and Channel Islands) to applyfor finance. Terms and conditions apply. 1 year’s free insurance is available to Renault Finance customers in the UK (excluding Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland) on anynew Renault Clio Expression 1.2 16V 75 and Renault Twingo Dynamique when ordered by 30 June 2013 and registered by 31 October 2013. Insurance underwriter shall be determined byRCI Financial Services Limited from time to time. Visit renault.co.uk/insurance for full terms and conditions. *Rental stated is for Renault Lease. If you choose Renault Lease then you will notown the car. When you have paid the final rental at the end of the contract, you can keep using the car and pay an annual rental equivalent to one monthly rental. Typical example: New ClioExpression 1.2 16V 75, advance rental £1,800 inc VAT followed by 48 monthly rentals of £149 inc VAT, final rental £3,623 inc VAT. A finance facility fee of £149 is payable with the advance rental.Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other schemes
The official fuel consumption figures in mpg (l/100km) for the Renault range are: Urban 27.2 (10.4)–78.5 (3.6); Extra Urban45.6 (6.2)–94.2 (3); Combined 36.7 (7.7)–88.3 (3.2). The official CO2 emissions for the range are 178–83g/km. According to EUDirective and Regulation 692/2008 test environment figures. Fuel consumption and CO2 may vary according to driving styles,road conditions and other factors.
Renault Financial Services offers a range of flexible and competitive HP and Selections (PCP) finance solutions to suit your needs.
Renault Selections is a PCP arrangement (Personal Contract Purchase) that allows you to enter into an agreement over a set period of time (usually 3 years) with an agreed maximum mileage. With low deposits and negotiable monthly payments, it is a more flexible alternative to other finance packages.
At the end of the term you can choose from these options:
Keep Your Renault
You can own the car outright by paying the Optional Final Payment.
Return Your Renault
When the contract term comes to an end, you can simply return the car with nothing else to pay, subject to it being in a reasonable condition. The advantage of this approach is that there is no need to pay the "Optional Final Payment". Where a vehicle is returned in a condition that is considered by us to be below the anticipated standard for age and mileage at the end of the contract, charges may be applied to bring the vehicle to the required condition.
Drive A New Renault
The value of the car at the end of the agreement can be offset against the Optional Final Payment to contribute towards the deposit on your next vehicle.
The first monthly payment includes £99 acceptance fee. The optional final payment includes credit facility fee of £139 and option to purchase fee of £10. These do not apply to 0% Finance Offers.
Finance is subject to status. A guarantor may be required. You will be liable to pay for any accidental damage to the vehicle or excess wear and tear, with regard to its age and mileage. If the agreed mileage is exceeded a charge of 6p per mile will be made. You must be at least 18 and a UK resident (excluding the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) to apply for finance. Finance provided by RCI Financial Services Limited, P.O. Box 493, Watford WD17 1FJ.
Hire Purchase is a finance loan agreement, under which, you, obtain legal title to the car, once all finance repayments have been made (it's also known as a consumer loan). However, for tax purposes, you are regarded as the owner of the vehicle from the outset.
To apply for finance or further enquiries please contact us.
Monthly payments and deposits quoted within our website are based on Renault Finance Lease. Renault Selections PCP finance product is also available. If you choose Renault Lease then you will not own the vehicle at the end of your agreement and there will be no option to do so. Once you have paid the final rental at the end of the contract, you can continue using the car or van and pay an annual rental equivalent to one monthly rental. A Finance Facility Fee of £149 is also payable with the advance rental. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. You must be at least 18 and UK resident (excluding Isle of Man and Channel Islands) to apply. Finance provided by RCI Financial Services Ltd. PO Box 149, Watford, WD17 1FJ. Finance Lease is not available in conjunction with other Renault scheme or Renault Finance offers, see your local Renault Retail Group dealership for more details. Finance lease is only available to private retail customers.
*Where specific "cash or finance" offers are shown, this offer relates only to those specific versions, and is not available on other models/versions in the range.
If you purchase a vehicle using the Renault Selections scheme, you may be liable to pay for any accidental damage to the vehicle as well as undue / excessive wear and tear. This is in addition to any penalties that may imposed as a result of you exceeding the mileage stipulated within your preferences agreement. Unless specifically mentioned the lease cost does not include road fund licence.
Some of our example Renault Selections Deals shown on this web site are calculated using a part exchange valuation of £5,000 and carry a maximum mileage limit of 6,000 miles per annum.
Available to retail customers at participating dealers only. All figures correct at time of publication on this website. E.& O.E. Offers not available in conjunction with any other offers. Renault Retail Group reserves the right to change amend or withdraw any offer on it"s vehicles or products without advance notice. Cars shown may have optional metallic paint which is an additional cost option.
New Passenger Car "On The Road" prices include 12 months Government Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) determined by CO2 emissions figure of the vehicle and its fuel type, £55 Government First Registration Fee, number plates and delivery to dealer.
New Light Commercial Van & Passenger Minibus "On The Road" prices are subject to additional charges for VAT at the prevailing rate, delivery to dealer, Government Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) which is determined by CO2 emissions figure of the vehicle and its fuel type and a £55 Government First Registration Fee.
Although every effort has been made to ensure that the New vehicle information contained within this website is as accurate and up to date as possible, Renault UK Ltd reserves the right to modify its models without notice. These modifications may include the characteristics, specifications, equipment and accessories. As such, some vehicle specification information contained within this site may become out of date or inaccurate in some specific respects from time to time, in that such characteristics, specifications, equipment, or accessories may be changed after the date of this website being updated and as such will differ from the descriptions given. It is therefore imperative that you check with your local Renault Retail Group dealership before concluding your order for the purchase of any new vehicle, that the characteristics, specifications, equipment or accessories advertised on this website are the same on the vehicle of your choice and fully meet with your requirements.
Vehicle information and pricing publication date February 2013.
New Renault Vehicle Fuel Consumption Figures
The official fuel consumption in mpg (l/100km) and CO2 g/km for the Renault model range are:PASSENGER CARS
Urban Extra Urban Combined CO2 Twingo 42.2 (6.7) 67.2nbsp (4.2) 55.4 (5.1) 119 Wind 31.0 - 35.3 (9.1 - 8.0) 49.5 - 53.3 (5.7 - 5.3) 40.9 - 44.8 (6.9 - 6.3) 145 - 160 Clio 26.7 - 65.7 (10.6 - 4.3) 46.3 - 88.3 (6.1 - 3.2) 36.2 - 78.5 (7.8 - 3.6) 94 - 179 Modus &Grand Modus 26.6 - 57.6 (10.6 - 4.9) 47.1 - 78.4 (6.0 - 3.6) 36.7 - 68.9 (7.7 - 4.1) 107 - 179 Kangoo 24.4 - 48.7 (11.6 - 5.8) 42.2 - 57.6 (6.7 - 4.9) 33.2 - 54.3 (8.5 - 5.2) 138 - 200 Mégane 25.9 - 57.7 (10.9 - 4.9) 47.9 - 80.7 (5.9 - 3.5) 36.7 - 68.9 (7.7 - 4.1) 106 - 178 Scénic & Grand Scénic 25.9 - 54.3 (10.9 - 5.2) 43.5 - 68.9 (6.5 - 4.1) 34.9 - 62.8 (8.1 - 4.5) 117 - 188 Laguna 26.1 - 47.9 (10.8 - 5.9) 43.4 - 70.6 (6.5 - 4.0) 35.3 - 60.1 (8.0 - 4.7) 120 - 189 Espace &Grand Espace 30.4 - 34.4 (9.3 - 8.2) 46.3 - 49.6 (6.1 - 5.7) 39.2 - 43.5 (7.2 - 6.5) 170-189 Renaultsport Range 25.0 - 32.1 (11.3 - 8.8) 43.5 - 50.4 (6.4 – 5.6) 34.4 - 41.5 (6.8 - 8.2) 160-190
Light Commercial &Passenger Derived Vehicles
Urban Extra Urban Combined CO2 Kangoo LCV range 25.0-47.9 (11.3-5.9) 43.5-62.7 (6.5-4.5) 34.0-57.8 (8.3-4.9) 129 - 195 Trafic LCV range 26.9 - 33.2 34.9 - 42.8 38.7 192 - 232 Master LCV range TBC TBC TBC TBC Trafic passenger range 26.9 - 33.2 34.9 - 42.8 38.7 192 - 232 Master passenger range TBC TBC TBC TBC
4+ Warranty applies to new cars and vans up to a period of 4 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first (first 2 years unlimited mileage).
4+ Service offer covers cars for 4 years or 48,000 miles (whichever comes first) and Renault Vans fir 4 years or 80,000 miles (whichever comes first) and is available at point of new vehicle registration. Servicing must be carried out in accordance with the manufacturer"s recommended servicing intervals and can be carried out at any Renault dealer. 4+ Service offer excludes Renault Kangoo, Kangoo Maxi, Trafic and New Master Debut Special Edition versions.
4+ Renault Assistance roadside cover is provided in association with the AA. Cover from month 0 to 36 includes assistance on the road and at home, national recovery, onward travel and European cover. Cover from month 37 to month 48 includes Roadside and Homestart (including a tow to an authorised Renault Dealer). The provider of this cover is The Automobile Association Limited.
4+ Finance Package is for Renault Lease on new cars. Renault Selections PCP finance product is also available. If you choose Renault Lease then you will not own the vehicle. When you have paid the final rental, at the end of the contract you can keep using the car or van and pay an annual rental equivalent to one monthly rental. A Finance Facility Fee of £149 will be payable with the advance rental. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. You must be at least 18 and UK resident (excluding Isle of Man and Channel Islands) to apply. Finance provided by RCO Financial Services Ltd. PO Box 149, Watford, WD17 1FJ. Not available in conjunction with other scheme or finance offers, see your local Renault Retail Group dealership for more details. All offers available to Retail and Small business customers with a fleet size of 25 or less on new vehicles when ordered from 1st February 2012 until further notice. 4+ Finance offer excludes Renault Kangoo, Kangoo Maxi, Trafic and New Master Debut Special Edition versions.
All prices exclude VAT and delivery costs. Contract hire finance is available subject to status and conditions on eligible new Renault vehicles. Prices valid subject to no change in manufacturer’s prices, residual values or interest rates. All rentals are for a non-maintained Contract hire based on 24 months (6+23 rental) and 10,000 miles per annum. Excess mileage charges apply, E and OE. Contract hire finance provided by Arval UK Limited, t/a Renault Business finance, Windmill Hill, Swindon SN5 6PE. Renault Business Finance reserves the right to remove these offers. Offers are subject to availability. All figures correct at time of going to press. Warranty applies to new vehicles up to a period of 4 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first (first 2 years unlimited mileage). Renault Assistance Cover is provided in association with the AA. Cover from 0 to 36 includes assistance at the roadside and home, national recovery, onward travel and European cover. Cover from month 37 to 48 includes Roadside and Homestart (including a local tow to an authorised Renault dealer). The provider of this cover is the Automobile Association Limited. Please refer to participating dealer for details. “Free metallic paint avaiable on cars only , offer excludes i.d. paint".
Nearly New Vehicles
All offers are Renault Lease, deposit & guarantor required, final payment will be required. Subject to status. Selections PCP also available. Pictures for illustration purposes only.
Nearly new van save price based on price when new.
Rental stated is for Renault Lease. Renault Selections PCP finance product also available. If you choose Renault Lease then you will not own the vehicle. When you have paid the final rental at the end of the contract you can keep using the vehicle and pay an annual rental equivalent to one monthly rental. Advance rental £199 followed by 36 monthly rentals of £199, final rental £4000. A finance facility fee of £149 will be payable with the advance rental. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. You must be at least 18 and a UK resident (excluding Isle of Man and Channel Islands) to apply. Finance provided by RCI Financial Services Limited, PO Box 149, Watford WD17 1FJ. At participating dealers only. Not available in conjunction with any schemes or other offers, please check with your local dealer for information. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the conduct of general insurance business. All rentals inclusive of VAT. Offers correct at time of going to press. Available from Renault Retail Group. Renault Retail Group are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Offers are not available in conjunction with any other offers and are correct at time of going to print. Models shown for illustration purposes only. Renault Retail Group reserves the right to change amend or withdraw these offers at any time without advance notice.*Delivery within a 25 mile radius of nearest dealership.Selections PCP also available. Please note 12 months road tax cost is not included in the sale of the car, but it is an indication of the yearly cost.
Renault Retail Group is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Price Promise based on written quotations from authorised and recognised garages on like-for-like services. All offers are subject to terms and conditions. Renault Retail Group reserve the right to change or cancel offers without notice. MOT restricted to class IV (4) MOT"s and booking by appointment is required. AA cover only applies to vehicles upto 7 years old. Service offer applies to vehicles over 3 years old and under 2.0 litre engines. Excludes FAP and Renault Sports engines.
Cambelt prices from £169 based on a cambelt only fitted for a Modus. AA cover only applies to vehicles upto 7 years old. Service offer applies to vehicles over 3 years old and under 2.0 litre engines. Excludes FAP and Renault Sports engines.
Offers exclude vehicles with engine size 2.0 litre or more and sport models. £139 offer includes 1 MOT which can be redeemed up to 12 months from the date of invoice at the invoicing branch.
The winter tyres offer excludes the fitting price as this is for tyre supply only.
Price Promise based on written quotations from authorised and recognised garages on like-for-like services. Within a 5 mile radius of an Renault Retail Group dealership.
New and Used Vehicles
We intend to rely on these terms and conditions, including those on the front of this form, and (where applicable) any other warranty, service booklet or other documentation as constitutingall of the terms of the Agreement between us. You should read them carefully and make sure you understand them before signing. You should request that any changes to theseterms and conditions are made in writing and signed by both parties. Your attention is in particular drawn to the provisions of the condition headed "Extent of Our Liability".
All samples, drawings, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued by us and any descriptions or illustrations contained in our catalogues or brochures are issued or publishedfor the sole purpose of giving you an idea of the goods described in them. They shall not form part of the Agreement and our sale of this vehicle to you is not a sale by sample.
BUYING AS A CONSUMER
If you are buying this vehicle as a Consumer, you are entitled to additional rights by law relating to the satisfactory quality and fitness for purpose of the vehicle. Nothing in these termsand conditions will affect those rights. If you have any doubts about your rights, you should seek advice from your local trading standards office.
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, the purchase price for the vehicle shall be the total purchase price set out in the order form or as otherwise notified to you. The purchase price forthe vehicle shall, unless otherwise agreed, be inclusive of any value added tax and all costs or charges in relation to packaging, loading, unloading, carriage.
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, payment of the purchase price for the vehicle is due in pounds sterling on the date you place your order. Time for payment shall be of the essenceand no payment shall be deemed to have been received by us until we have cleared funds. All monies payable to us under this Agreement shall become due immediately on its terminationdespite any other provision. All payments due under this Agreement will be made by you in full without any deduction whether by set-off, counterclaim, discount, abatement orotherwise unless you have a valid court order requiring an amount equal to such deduction to be paid by us to you.
DEFAULT INTEREST FOR LATE PAYMENT
If you fail to make any payments due under this Agreement by the due date for payment then we may charge you interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 4% per annum aboveHSBC"s base lending rate from time to time. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or afterjudgment. You shall pay interest immediately on demand to us. Please note that this condition does not apply to payments that you contest in good faith.
The vehicle will not belong to you until you have paid us the purchase price in full. In respect of electric vehicles the battery pack will always remain the property of RCI Financial ServicesLimited its successors or assignee. If you are given delivery of the vehicle prior to paying the purchase price for whatever reason, then until the purchase price is paid in full, the followingfurther conditions will apply:
- The vehicle will still be owned by us;
- You must keep the vehicle comprehensively insured for the purchase price on our behalf against all risks to our reasonable satisfaction and on request produce the policy of insuranceto us;
- You must maintain the vehicle in satisfactory condition;
- You will be responsible for any damage to or loss of the vehicle and shall hold the vehicle as our bailee;
- You must return the vehicle to us if requested and if you fail to return the vehicle, we shall be entitled to take legal proceedings to recover the vehicle or the purchase price and we willbe entitled to enter into your premises to recover the vehicle;
- You shall not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the vehicle;
- Your right to possession of the vehicle shall terminate immediately if (a) you have a bankruptcy order made against you or make an arrangement or composition with your creditors, orotherwise take the benefit of any statutory provision for the time being in force for the relief of insolvent debtors, or (if you are a company) convene a meeting of creditors (whetherformal or informal), or enter into liquidation (whether voluntary or compulsory) except a solvent voluntary liquidation for the purpose only of reconstruction or amal gamation, or have areceiver and/or manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed over you or any part of you, or documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administratorfor you or notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by you or your directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder, or a resolution is passed or a petition presented toany court for your winding-up or for the granting of an administration order in respect of you, or any proceedings are commenced relating to your insolvency or possible insolvency;(b)you suffer or allow any execution, whether legal or equitable, to be levied on your property or obtained against you, or fail to observe or perform any of your obligations under thisagreement or any other contract between us, or are unable to pay your debts or cease to trade;or (c) you encumber or in any way charge any of the Goods;
- We shall be entitled to recover payment for the vehicle not withstanding that ownership of the vehicle has not passed from us;
- You grant us, our agents and employees an irrevocable license at any time to enter the premises where the vehicle is or may be stored in order to inspect it or, where your right to possession has terminated, to recover it.
On termination of this Agreement, howsoever caused, our rights (but not your rights) contained in this clause shall remain in effect.
When you sign this Agreement, you will agree an estimated delivery date for the vehicle. Although we will try to have the vehicle ready by that date, we cannot guarantee that it will beready. Where we cannot meet the agreed date, we will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery date. While we will do all that we reasonably can to meet any agreed date, we cannotbe held responsible for any loss you may suffer in relation to any late delivery arising from factors which are outside our reasonable control.Delivery of the vehicle will be at our premises.
FAILURE TO DELIVER WITHIN 28 DAYS
If for whatever reason we are unable to deliver your vehicle to you within 28 days of the estimated delivery date, you will be entitled to write to us requiring delivery of the vehicle within 7days of us receiving your letter. If we do not deliver the vehicle to you within those 7 days, you will be entitled to write to us cancelling this Agreement and we will refund you any moniesyou paid us.
FAILURE TO TAKE DELIVERY
If you fail to take delivery of the vehicle within 14 days of the date that we have notified you that the vehicle is ready for delivery, then we shall have the right to cancel the Agreement. Ifwe cancel the Agreement we will write and tell you. We will then try to find another buyer for the vehicle. We will be entitled to retain your deposit until we have found a buyer. We will thenrefund your deposit less all reasonable losses and costs we suffer as a result of your failure to take delivery of the vehicle. If our reasonable losses and costs are in excess of the deposit, you will be required to pay us the balance.
If you offer us a vehicle in part exchange, then the following further conditions will apply:Failure to meet any of these conditions will mean that we will not have to take delivery of your vehicle nor pay you the agreed amount and you will be required to pay the full amount ofthe purchase price of the vehicle you are buying from us.
We reserve the right to cancel this Agreement if your part-exchange vehicle is not delivered through no fault of our own.
THIRD PARTY FINANCE
If the purchase price is to be financed by a finance company, you must obtain our prior consent. We will not unreasonably withhold consent, but will not consent unless the third partyagrees in writing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
If you cancel this Agreement other than for a reason where this Agreement expressly gives you the right to cancel, then we will then try to find another buyer for the vehicle. We will beentitled to retain your deposit until we have found a buyer. We will then refund your deposit less all reasonable losses and costs we suffer as a result of your cancellation of the Agreement.If our reasonable losses and costs are in excess of the deposit, you will be required to pay us the balance.
If the actual cost of the vehicle licence or any equivalent is greater than the sum set out in the order, you will have to pay us the increased sum to obtain the licence for you.
Where you purchase a new vehicle from us, the following further conditions will apply:
- We will undertake any pre-delivery work specified by the manufacturer before the vehicle is delivered to you;
- We will undertake to obtain for you the benefit of any warranties or guarantees provided by the manufacturer;
- If the manufacturer discontinues or alters the model, type or specification of the vehicle you have ordered after the date of the Agreement but before deliver, then we will notify you ofthis change, including the relevant details. With your agreement, we will supply you with the replacement vehicle or alternatively, either of us can cancel the Agreement and we willrefund you any monies you paid us;and
- In addition to any other remedies, if you fail to take delivery on the agreed date and either the manufacturer"s recommended price or any applicable tax legislation is altered after thedate of the acceptance of your order but before delivery of the vehicle, then we shall give you written notice of the change and the price of the vehicle shall be altered by the amount ofthe change.
The price of your used vehicle will reflect its age, condition and mileage. You will be given an opportunity to inspect it before taking delivery and to satisfy yourself that this is in accordancewith the Agreement. You will not be treated as having accepted the vehicle until you have actually inspected it. We may bring to your notice any defects in the vehicle of which weare aware before you sign this Agreement. You will have agreed to accept the vehicle with those defects. You are entitled to return the vehicle within a reasonable period of delivery if it isnot in accordance with the Agreement. You should report any defect to us at the first practical opportunity, otherwise you will be deemed to have accepted the vehicle in that condition.
If there is a fault with the vehicle, you are required to return it to us to inspect and provide you with a quotation for repairs. If you do not do this we may not accept liability for any thirdparty invoices. You may also have rights under any manufacturer"s warranty to cover the costs of any repairs which could be invalidated if you take the vehicle to a non-authorisedrepairer. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Unless any warranty or guarantee which you receive with your vehicle expressly entitles you to a replacement vehicle, we are not under any obligation to provide you with an alternativevehicle while any work is carried out under any warranty or guarantee.
EXTENT OF OUR LIABILITY
Nothing in these terms and conditions will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our acts or omissions or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. If you arebuying this vehicle as a Consumer, then we will be responsible for all your foreseeable losses which you may suffer as a result of us breaking this Agreement. We are not responsible forlosses which are not foreseeable (such as a loss of profit or loss of opportunity). Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect the statutory rights of a Consumer.
NON CONSUMER TRANSACTIONS
If you are purchasing the vehicle other than as a Consumer, then the following further conditions shall apply:
- You will be entitled to the benefit of any express warranty or guarantee agreed in writing at the time of this Agreement. Any such warranty or guarantee will be in substitution for yourstatutory rights and all other warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statutory common law (save for conditions implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979) are, tothe fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from this Agreement;
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or loss of use, whether this arises as a direct, indirect or consequential lossnor for any consequential compensation whatsoever;and
- You acknowledge that you have not entered into this Agreement on the basis of any statements made by our employees or agents which have not been reduced to writing and signedby both parties./li>
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We reserve the right to defer the date of delivery or to cancel this Agreement (without liability to you) if we are prevented from or delayed in the carrying on of our business due tocircumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, governmental actions, war or national emergency, acts of terrorism, protests, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to either yours or our workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or inability ordelay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials, provided that, if the event in question continues for a continuous period in excess of 30 days, you shall be entitled to give uswritten notice to cancel the Agreement.
OFF PREMISES SALES
If you are buying the vehicle as a Consumer and you were not at our premises when you ordered the vehicle, you will be entitled to cancel this Agreement providing you tell us by telephoneand confirm in writing that you wish to cancel by no later than 7 working days after the day you took delivery of the vehicle. If you decide to cancel this Agreement the followingfurther conditions will apply:
- You must return the vehicle to us at your own expense as soon as reasonably practical;
- If you fail to return the vehicle, we shall be entitled to take legal proceedings to recover the vehicle;
- We shall have the right to enter your premises to recover the vehicle
- Until you have returned the vehicle to us you must retain possession of the vehicle and take reasonable care of it;
- You must not drive the vehicle other than for the purpose of returning it to us. If you fail to do this we will be entitled to recover any loss of value in the vehicle from you;
- You must obtain the necessary insurance for the vehicle until we take delivery of the vehicle;
- We will refund to you any monies paid to us, less any costs we incur in recovering the vehicle if you do not return it to us, within 30 days of your notice of cancellation;
- If you have offered us a vehicle in part exchange, then we will either return the vehicle to you within 10 days of your notice of cancellation or we will pay to you the amount of the partexchange allowance;and
- If any special items or accessories have been fitted you will be liable for the cost of removing them.
These rights are in addition to any other rights you may have at law.
If you have any complaints in relation to the vehicle you have purchased you can contact the Sales Manager at the sales outlet where you purchased the vehicle.
We will not divulge your personal information to anyone other than our Authorised Dealers, Group Companies and selected reputable commercial partners who provide finance, breakdownand motor insurance services. We would like to keep in touch with our customers to make sure you are happy with the standards of service we provide and to keep you up to datewith our latest products and services. If you do not wish to be contacted, either by phone or post, please write to Renault Retail Group Limited, Marketing Department, Concord Road, Western Avenue, London, W3 0RZ.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
We may transfer our rights and obligations under this Agreement to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under this Agreement. You may only transferyour rights or your obligations under this Agreement to another person if we agree in writing. This Agreement is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce anyof its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
Each of the paragraphs of this Agreement operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs willremain in full force and effect.
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under this Agreement, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we havewaived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will notmean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
This Agreement is governed by English Law. This means that the Agreement, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation will begoverned by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Representative APR 0%
Warranty 100,000 miles;Service 48,000 miles. For finance, conditions apply. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. You must be at least 18 and a UK resident (excluding Isle of Man and Channel Islands) to apply. Finance subject to status, provided by RCI Financial Services Limited, PO Box 149, Watford WD17 1FJ. Visit renault.co.uk/4plus for details. *Representative APR 0%. Typical example: Mégane Coupé Dynamique TomTom 1.6 110 (finance example based on hire purchase over 60 months), Cash price £18,050, Customer deposit (min.20%) £3,610, deposit contribution £1,000, followed by 60 monthly payment of £224. 0% hire purchase is available on the New Clio range over 4 years and Twingo over 3 years with a 50% deposit. These offers are available on new cars when ordered between 6 to 16 April 2013, inclusive. Offers exclude Twingo Renaultsport, Clio Renaultsport, Megane Renaultsport range, Z.E. range and New Clio Expression.
Mégane and Scénic Representative Finance Example
Terms and exclusions apply. Warranty 100,000 miles; Service 48,000 miles. For finance, conditions apply. Guarantees and indemnities may be required. You must be at least 18 and a UK resident (excluding Isle of Man and Channel Islands) to apply. Finance subject to status, provided by RCI Financial Services Limited, PO Box 149, Watford WD17 1FJ. Visit renault.co.uk/4plus for details. *Representative APR 0%. Typical example: Mégane Coupé Dynamique TomTom 1.6 110 (finance example based on hire purchase over 60 months), Cash price £18,050, Customer deposit (min.20%) £3,610, deposit contribution £1,000, followed by 60 monthly payment of £224.